Today, I'm feeling a shift in the air. I recently did an evaluation of the work we have left to do on Chapter 01 to get it ready for Launch (capital L intentional), and I did what I do best: I made a spreadsheet. This kind of task management is at the core of Agile game design. We estimated the time it would take to do each task and divvied them up among the teammates. With this, I was able to make a ballpark guesstimate at when we might be finished.
Latest Forum Posts[wp-rss-aggregator link_after='']
- Captain’s Log 9.21.2018 : Striving
- Sally Jackson, Character Artist
- Where Did They GO?
- Kerry E.B. Black, Web Writer
- Angel McCoy, Creative Director
- Captain’s Log: 09.23.2017
- Angel Interviewed at TRACon in Finland
- Angel in Finland for TRACon!
- Josh Lilly, Programming Co-Lead
- Jason Mellott, Programming Co-Lead
- Alison McKenzie, Designer/Writer
- Andre Bissonnette, Composer/Sound FX
- Daniel B. King, Animator & Community Manager