Games Omniverse welcomes freelance artist Sally Jackson. This self-taught talent from Cambridge in the UK can’t remember a time she did not draw. She’s worked on other point-and-click Hidden Object Games and is an avid gamer whose favorites include survivor horror such as Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and Fatal Frame.
Latest Forum Posts[wp-rss-aggregator link_after='']
- Book Rec for Indie Game Teams
- Seeking Questions about Game Design
- Captain’s Log 09.30.2018 : Upgrading Unity
- Captain’s Log 9.21.2018 : Striving
- Sally Jackson, Character Artist
- Where Did They GO?
- Kerry E.B. Black, Web Writer
- Angel McCoy, Creative Director
- Captain’s Log: 09.23.2017
- Angel Interviewed at TRACon in Finland
- Angel in Finland for TRACon!
- Josh Lilly, Programming Co-Lead
- Jason Mellott, Programming Co-Lead