We’re Games Omniverse, an indie game company in the early stages of development on our first product. We’re creating rich story and delivering it via a puzzle adventure game. We have a passion for games and for our own particular fields. We’re self-starters, ready to tackle the challenges of our roles and look for ways to improve our product. We understand that hard work gets us where we want to go.
We’re always on the look-out for others like ourselves! We work closely with one another and are team-oriented. We give honest respectful feedback on all work and expect you to do the same.
If you join us you’ll be working with a broad array of talent, including a couple comic and game industry veterans.
We’re filming short videos with a speaker against green-screen. We have all the elements, such as lead-in, lead-out, logo, and music. We want the green screen turned to a white background. We need someone to edit out bad takes and put it all together.
We want a cohesive, smoothly transitioning series of videos:
- The audio will come in a separate file. We will coordinate so it’s clear to you which take we want.
- This will be an ongoing project, doing one video per month.
- The videos will end up being less than 5 minutes each.
- We expect to do approximately 12 videos between now and this time next year.
- We are willing to pay $100 per video, paid on receipt of completed video.
- We are happy to give you a credit in the video, as well as in our product and on our website, with links.
- We’re open to working with anyone anywhere in the world, but you must speak English well.
- We will work hard on our end to make your job as easy as possible! You will do the same.
To apply, email a link to your online portfolio, if you have one, to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re the right person for the job. If we work well together, there could be future contracts as well.