Interactive fiction is a game genre that has been around for quite some time now and has a rather in-depth history to it. We’ve already taken a look at part of the genre, primarily text and graphical adventures. But today I’m going to talk about some other things that are important to interactive fiction!
Latest Forum Posts[wp-rss-aggregator link_after='']
- Sally Jackson, Character Artist
- Where Did They GO?
- Kerry E.B. Black, Web Writer
- Angel McCoy, Creative Director
- Captain’s Log: 09.23.2017
- Angel Interviewed at TRACon in Finland
- Angel in Finland for TRACon!
- Josh Lilly, Programming Co-Lead
- Jason Mellott, Programming Co-Lead
- Alison McKenzie, Designer/Writer
- Andre Bissonnette, Composer/Sound FX
- Daniel B. King, Animator & Community Manager
- Curtis Bisbee, Illustrator