2D adventure games tend to be a lot of games in one. You’ve got the overarching plot, but you’ve also got a ton of puzzles with varying mechanics. That’s where Alison McKenzie come in.
Latest Forum Posts[wp-rss-aggregator link_after='']
- Captain’s Log: 09.23.2017
- Angel Interviewed at TRACon in Finland
- Angel in Finland for TRACon!
- Strange News Reports from Ella
- Outside the Omniverse: Halloween Edition
- Games Omniverse On: The Power of Choice
- Not So Secret Society Game Club Rides the Train to Hellswich
- Games Omniverse On: Sharing is Caring
- Games Omniverse On: Development In Progress!
- Dev Diary: The Sponge Toad
- Games Omniverse On: Art in Progress!
- Not So Secret Society Game Club Gets Carried Away…
- It Begins and Ends With A Story