Hello. I'm Josh, a programmer/developer here at Games Omniverse. I reside in a tiny little town in Illinois with my beautiful wife and my two amazing children, who all inspire me daily. I received my B.S. in Game Programming in 2011 and have been trying to scratch my way into the game industry.
Latest Forum Posts[wp-rss-aggregator link_after='']
- Sally Jackson, Character Artist
- Where Did They GO?
- Kerry E.B. Black, Web Writer
- Angel McCoy, Creative Director
- Captain’s Log: 09.23.2017
- Angel Interviewed at TRACon in Finland
- Angel in Finland for TRACon!
- Josh Lilly, Programming Co-Lead
- Jason Mellott, Programming Co-Lead
- Alison McKenzie, Designer/Writer
- Andre Bissonnette, Composer/Sound FX
- Daniel B. King, Animator & Community Manager
- Curtis Bisbee, Illustrator